(Petronovo) EHS Services and Solutions provides a comprehensive range of strategic, management and technical consulting solutions – assessment, compliance, risk management, reporting, training, communication and more – partnering with clients to achieve their environmental, health, safety, sustainability of short-term needs and continual improvement of long-term goals.
We also support Fire and security surveys, processes, programs, assessments, solutions and professional training throughout our onboard subject matter experts and/or sub-serviced well trusted, certified, and accredited agencies
Our team of highly-skilled consultants has in-depth industry experience combined with strong technical and business acumen. We are available to provide on-site support to supplement existing staff or lead delivery of new initiatives without the need of investing in permanent headcount.
We are dedicated to understanding our client processes, people, products, values and business objectives and have served technology, manufacturing, healthcare & life sciences, business services, energy and utilities, construction, Oil & Gas, various industries, clean technology, government, and more.
Our world-class environmental, health, safety, and sustainability services enable companies to assess and manage risks, protect employees, preserve the environment, and be socially and globally responsible.
Improve performance, reduce risks, and align systems and strategies with environmental requirements
Leverage management systems to create improved EHS and sustainability business performance, Promote health and safety awareness, educate employees, conduct extensive gap analysis and develop tactical plans to close gaps and implementing best practices, risk assessment studies, ergonomics, Fitness for Duty, Industrial/Occupational Health/Hygiene programs, reduce/eliminate accident rates, and increase productivity. This service includes but not limited to the following:
1. Develop HSE structural management system as per updated international guidelines and standards, management system will consist of the main component model, leadership visions/objectives/goals, policy statements, elements, expectations, and processes
2. Develop Processes and relevant SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as the core element to fulfill the management system relevant expectations, and implement management objectives and goals.
3. Provide Advisory for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for different disciplines upon the relevant exposure and risk profile as per international standards
4. Occupational/ Industrial Hygiene (OH/IH) Studies for the firm locations, fields, activities, and workforce. This will include a detailed survey and analysis of all activities being carried out by the company individuals, identify the exposures, risk/hazards associated with each activity, frequency and duration of each, develop the exposure profile and Similar Exposure Groups (SEGs), collect samples of surveys:
- Noise per location to identify the safe radius from the noise source
- Noise per person to identify peaks, threshold, A short-term exposure limit (STEL), TWA, and permissible limits
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- H2S monitoring and data logging to identify peaks, threshold, A short-term exposure limit (STEL), TWA, and permissible limits
- Total Hydrocarbons (THC) monitoring (outsourcing/sub-agent)
- Integrate all details of chemicals with those controlled under the Hazard Communication Process (HazCom) if any.
- Dust and other vapors and molecules monitoring
- Sanitizations (potable water, drinking water, hands, etc.)
- Recommendations and control measures
- Communications of OH among the organization (posters, signage, alerts)
- Frequent monitoring plans, Sustainability and continues improvement
- Medical surveillance Program (sub-services)
5. Hazard Communication (HazCom) process and studies to identify all chemicals being used by the company, filing all relevant MSDS, develop training materials, deliver training, review PPEs, develop labeling templates, print it and distribute it on all primary and secondary containers, establish strategy/policy for approving new chemicals and control it in and out of the field/location, chemical storage criteria and dedicated spaces, precautions and controlling measures
6. Incident Injury Free (IIF) Policy to develop the incident prevention policy and procedures, incident/accident/nearmiss reporting, notifications and investigation including analysis, recommendations, action plans, and tracking action items until closure
7. Motor Vehicle Safety (MVS) Process and policy, setting the standards for defensive driving, awareness, training and refreshers, minimum requirement of company owned and/or leased vehicles, incentives and disciplinary actions.
8. Training plans and requirements including the development of Training Needs Analysis (TNA), identify exposures and required courses to recover the different levels of knowledge (basic/core/competency) anticipating in the prevention and controls of such exposure and job associated risks, training records, management engagements, developing training materials aligned with the company procedures, policies and standards, providing training courses and assessments, report to management the gap analysis with relevant plans to close training related gaps, integrate training into IIF Process to identify the need for any unplanned training courses based on a certain incident/accident trends.
9. Establish Safety alert program to identify sudden or seasonal risks and hazards and rollout alerts including all recommendations and controlling measures.
10. Fitness For Duty (FFD) Studies and creating different exposure profiles, to identify limitations of exposure per job category and set the minimum physical competency required for each job, and conduct the functional capacity testing based on the identified limitations in the following conditions:
- Re-assignment (especially from low exposure profile to a higher one)
- Return from injury recovery leave
11. Repetitive Stress Injury Prevention (RSIP) Process for Office Ergonomics, conduct office ergonomics survey and identify gaps, management engagement, list all requirements for the minimum office ergonomic standards, develop a policy for Ergonomic Furniture and accessories (EF&A), setting roles and responsibilities within the workflow starting with tendering cycle, purchasing, receipts and storage, distribution, maintenance as per manufacturing warrantee terms and conditions, awareness and ongoing trainings to different organizational levels, identify exposure profiles, select internal and/or external Qualified/Specialized Workstation Evaluators (QWEs/SWEs), train and certify them taking into consideration their refresher frequency, develop the process and incorporated policies/programs, develop ongoing awareness and training plans and needs, keep records for each workstation evaluation, recommend some software and useful web/online solutions supporting working and stretch breaks, Rapid Response, RSI reporting, clinical screening to identify any signs and symptoms of an RSI physiotherapy, medical treatment, and follow-ups
12. HAZID/HAZOP studies
13. Emergency Preparedness, response and crisis plan including crisis scenarios, crisis response team/crew/groups, wardens, command team members and their delegates/backups, roles and responsibilities based on different authority level, command room, communication methods, equipment, tools, location/field requirements, fixed and portable equipment, company arrangements with external/adjacent emergency response parties such as ambulance and fire brigade, crisis notifications flow chart, training, drills plan, drills outcomes, recommendations and action plans.
14. Contractor Health, Environment, Safety Management System (CHESM), develop and implement the process and all its components for the company contractors, and/or prepare the company profile to submit to clients as the tender document package for tender evaluation and pre-qualifications.
Internal Auditing including plans, ongoing continual improvement and self-assessments, to identify the management system and its processes implementation gaps throughout scorecards, KPIs, annual objectives and milestones, shaping plans, leading/lagging indicators, compliance assurance, measures and verifications, assist in company accreditation to internal certifications as needed, document controls and retentions.