PETRONOVO covers all Well Head Maintenance Services including all wellhead brands, connections sizes, working pressures from 3 KPSI up to 20KPSI, H2S corrosion resistance and temperatures to accommodate almost any size and type of wellhead connection, Well heads X –Mass tree etc. with and without grease fitting
- Highly experienced service engineers to carry out maintenance and testing with mobile service units.
- AVL includes Fully equipped workshop facilities for major overhauls and repairs, refurbishment of wellhead components.
- Supply / stores Valve Lubricants, Sealants & Flushing Compounds.
Scheduled Maintenance of Surface Wellhead equipment can enhance the life of wellhead system. This includes Wellhead Inspection, Test, lubrication and refurbishment.
Main advantages of this program are:
- Reduce the frequency and cost of repairs and well shutdowns.
- Keep Wellhead components in a reliable and safe operation mode, maintenance program is based on two strategies.
- Preventive Maintenance: Inspection Function test Lubrication Pressure, Integrity testing, Wellhead Survey, and routine and non-routine functioning and greasing.
- Corrective Maintenance: Repair faulty components on site as much possible or refurbish these components in the workshop.
- Valve lubrication and sealing services specializing in onsite repair for Routine and Non-routine valve maintenance.
- Wellhead Maintenance services and valve maintenance services for X-Mass tree, Wellhead, Flowline and Gathering Centre valves.
- Provide technical support to Wellhead Maintenance for routine as well as shut down operations.
- Valve Flushing, Lubrication and Injecting sealant to Gate valve, Ball valves & Plug valves of X-mas tree, manifold and flow line valves by using high pressure pumps.
- Preparing daily reports, including post job summary reports, field operations reports and HSE reports & as built drawings.
- Train field operators to efficiently and safely carry out the routine and non-routine wellhead maintenance
- Control Valves
- Ball Valves
- Pressure /Safety Relief Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Gate Valves
- Fully equipped test- & repair facilities for on-site overhaul and testing of Shut-off valves, gate valves (manual & actuated), Safety valves and Control valves.
- The 20 ft. Containers feature all necessary tools and equipment for the standard reconditioning procedure, but can also be equipped according to specific requirement.